Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Battle Net Very Slow Download Speed






Terribly slow download speeds close 9 posted by u/tacoburns15 1 year ago archived terribly slow download speeds i get horrifically bad download speeds on the blizzard app and only the blizzard app i want to download the new overwatch update, but my downloads are going at about 5 kb/s when i start the battlenet app my cpu goes to. Battle net very slow download speed. But honestly i haven't noticed a difference my internet speed is like 15 mb/s, and when i go to task manager, it says the battlenet update agent(32 bit) is 11 mbps but if its 11mbps, why the hell am i downloading at an average speed of 130-40kb/s? wtf is there anyway to optimize the download speed? again, i disable p2p transfer and i'm.


battle net very slow download speed













Linnet's how to _ remember to like and subscribe see all my videoes in playlist / categories here https://wwwyoutubecom/channel/ucmd6xmzpphj6i9oe6hn65hg/pl. Blizzard downloader epicly slow, how to speed up? so, me and my best mate just got inot beta, but it's going to take us 10 fucking hours to download the installer. this and checking p2p gave me a faster download at a cost of very slow gameplay. just don't play the game whilst downloading . reply with quote. 2010-10-01, 10:28 pm #17.



visit link reference